Week 11 (15.6.20)
Dear Boys and Girls
Welcome to Week 11 of HOME LEARNING. I hope you have enjoyed the sunny weekend.
I am so proud of all the home learning you have been doing! Well done!
We will continue this week with Fun with fractions. You will noticed I have some resources that I have said DO NOT PRINT - this is because they have a lot of colour in them and you can use your ipad/computer to look at them and use them as a text book,not to write on and save your self the ink!
Start today by reminding your self of last weeks Power Point. Take a look at your Maths with parents video from last week too! They will remind you about the important facts about fractions and give you confidence!
Have a great week!
From Mrs Thom
If you find Day 2 difficult to read - here are the instructions.
- Roll 2 dice. 2)
- Place the smaller number on top(numerator).
- Place the larger number on the bottom(Denominator)
- Divide and colour the circles to show your fraction
- The first one has been done for you.
Instructions for Colour and compare
- Colour each circle to match the written fraction.
- Compare the fraction by writing a < or> sign