Information for parents
- We have tried to choose activities suitable for every child to have a go, with adult support.
- You can make your own resources using the ideas we've given, if you don't have access to a printer.
- Remember to keep sessions short, no more than 15/20 minutes at a time.
- Provide as many opportunites as possible to encourage your child to write numbers using the correct formation shown in the booklet (see link below).
- Remember to log in to Maths with Parents to access the resources planned.
- If you need any more assistance please do not hesitate contact the class teacher via Seesaw for advice