Information for parents
- We have tried to choose activities suitable for every child to have a go, with adult support.
- Don't worry if you can't access a printer. Just make your own resources using the ideas we have given.
- Remember to keep sessions short, no more than 15/20 minutes at a time.
- If possible, practice sounds and familiar words every day, Monday to Friday.
- Provide as many opportunites as possible to encourage your children to write and draw.
- Remember to log in to Bug Club to access reading books but please remember to only read one or two books per week.
- If you need any more assistance please do not hesitate to email the class teacher for advice.
Letter Formation Booklet
Use this Powerpoint to practise familiar words
***** You can make your own cards at home if you don't have access to a printer.*****
*****Just make sure you keep the letter formation the same as what we've given.*****