Week 9 - 1/06/20
1) Print out dinosaur templates. If you don't have a printer get your child to draw their own puppets.
2) Colour the dinosaurs with crayons, coloured pencils or felt tips. You can also paint them. You can draw skin patterns like stripes or spots on your dinosaurs, if you like.
3) Cut out the paper dinosaurs.
4) To make the paper dinosuars into stick puppets, you will need to attach a handle on each dinosaur. You can use craft sticks, wooden dowels, or even colourful drinking straws. Glue or tape a handle at the back of each paper dinosaur.
5) That's it! Once the glue dries, you can use your dinosaur stick puppets. Do a puppet show, use it to go with a favourite dinosaur story, or simply play with them in a pretend prehistoric world.